Patching & bug fixing

So this week was more about bug fixing and getting everything in the new map working.

I also patched some thing, for example I resized the UI scale and the pickupratio of the baseball bat.

Another thing I did was creating some prefabs of the weapons and characters, so they were easy to drag in the level and change some settings.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s