Edge detection + Toon shader experiment

This week we made a small toon shader as an experiment to see if it would fit in our art style, but we didn’t like the result that much. We did however add a edge detection-, anti-alliasing and AO script to the camera and we got a really nice result.

team07_prod_006

Tigo and I also worked on an art document this week. We devided the tasks equally. I worked on a moodboard, color pallete, and some other small discussions.
I also worked on painting a screenshot of how we would visualize the game being when it would be finished. and added Tigo’s HUD to it. For more details you can check out the art document underneath the documents tab.

team07_prod_005

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s